Hello! My name is Caitlin and I am a photographer located in Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, Australia.
I have been photographing for over ten years and started my business in 2010. I have a double degree from Monash University in Arts and Visual arts.
I feel very lucky to have my career be something I love so dearly!
I photograph portraiture, fashion, couples, families, children and corporate/actors headshots. In 2012 I opened my business to include weddings – which I simply adore (please check out that work by pressing the “weddings” link at the top of the page).
I have worked with numerous brands and clients and have been published in multiple magazines. I also photograph modelling portfolios, and my work can be seen spread across top agencies both nationally and internationally.
I love pretty places, natural smiles, nature, animals and wonderful people. I aim to make each photo shoot as fun and relaxed as possible. I work with plenty of beginners and know how to pose and advise on how to get the best out of the photo shoot.
Please use the contact form on this website if you have any questions, want to say hello, or if you are keen to book in a shoot with me!
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- I have been with my husband Chris since 2013, we met on Tinder (classy)
- We have two dogs, Sherlock and Watson (pictured)
- I drink a lot of tea
- I love exploring Victoria! I know lots of beautiful locations
- I manage to kill every house plant I get
- I'm a good cook, I make the best vegetarian food
- I travel as much as possible. My favourite trips so far include Iceland and Italy!